ReFocus – Support Mental Health
Neurotransmitters regulate many pieces of your daily life, including your mood, memory, sleep cycle, and stress. Ensuring the balance of these neurotransmitters is important to your overall health. ReFocus (CereVive) provides a unique combination of neurotransmitters, nutrients, and
minerals to aid in this balance and help provide the needed support.
ReFocus is formulated to support a positive mental outlook and provide a relaxed, concentrated state of mind by combining 5-HTP, PharmaGABA, L-Theanine, Inositol, and Mucuna Pruriens.
- 5-HTP – 5-hydroxytryptophan is made from L-tryptophan and used to synthesize serotonin. 5-HTP may be given as a supplement to increase serotonin levels and induce a positive attitude. It is typically used for depression, anxiety, or insomnia.
- PharmaGABA – GABA is a natural inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain that provides a calming effect. PharmaGABA is a synthetic version available in ReFocus that helps promote relaxation effects in the central nervous system.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is an amino acid that is commonly found in green tea. It has been shown to decrease stress and produce a calming effect. L-Theanine has also been shown to increase alpha brain wave activity, which can increase attention and promote a sense of relaxation.
- Inositol – Inositol is a vitamin-like substance that is used in many conditions like depression and anxiety. It increases the release of serotonin and dopamine in the brain.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Mucuna Pruriens contains L-dopa, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine which supports cognitive function, stabilizes mood, and helps maintain a positive mental outlook and motivation.
ReFocus can offer support for people who are looking for ways to calm their nerves, focus their energy, lift their mood, and develop concentration; however, it may not be right for everyone. If you are interested in learning more about ReFocus and whether it is right for you, contact your neighborhood Frisco ReNue Rx compounding pharmacy.